is to provide high quality, efficient services to sustain and enhance the quality of life for all residents of St. Charles Parish. These goals will guide Parish President V.J. St. Pierre's administration:
- To expedite the construction of a West Bank hurricane protection levee.
- To create responsible, accessible and responsive government that has sound financial and administrative practices.
- To establish a well-maintained and future-oriented infrastructure with emphasis on effective drainage.
- To establish predictable, compatible land uses through zoning and comprehensive planning.
- To develop a comprehensive parks and recreation program that provides an array of services for all citizens.
- To build a diverse economy with the ability to sustain during economic changes.
- To promote a parish that is safe, environmentally conscious and provides cultural and aesthetic enjoyments.
- To develop a work place that attracts and retains committed, self-directed and creative team members as its workforce.