The mission of the St. Charles Parish Procurement Office to procure necessary items and equipment as needed for parish personnel and to protect the investment of the taxpayer by purchasing quality items at the best possible price within the guidelines of the Louisiana Public Bid Law and the parish purchasing procedures.
Procurement Agent Jill Schmill
Phone: (985) 783-5000
Fax: (985) 783-5015
General Inquiries: Fill out the form
Emergency Operations Center (After-Hours): (985) 783-5050
St. Charles Parish Courthouse Third Floor
15045 River Road
P.O. Box 302
Hahnville, LA 70057
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
Parish Government Holidays (Offices Closed)
Procurement Office Staff Directory
Latest Report and Links
- Doing Business with St. Charles Parish Informational Packet
- Department Reports
- Bids and Proposals
- Online Parish Auction
The St. Charles Parish Procurement Office:
- Maintains procedures that will ensure that both quality and price are considered in the purchasing process.
- Sets up a purchase order system that will serve as a contract between the parish and vendors, assuring the parish will receive the quality and quantity of materials ordered while assuring the vendor satisfactory compensation.
- Maintains procedures that will ensure materials received meet the specification as outlined in the purchase order and that those materials are in satisfactory condition.
- Maintains procedures that will ensure the prompt payment for materials that have been received in proper order.
- Maintains appropriate lists of eligible vendors, both local and out of parish.
- Maintains procedures for obtaining quotes and bids that will assure the best prices available for specified materials and guaranteeing state bid laws and parish purchasing procedures are followed.
- Maintains records to adequately support that the parish purchasing procedures are being followed.
St. Charles Parish CourthouseCategories:
- Get Involved Brochure
- Government Buildings
- Tourist Attraction
For approximately 200 years the parish seat has
been located here. The courthouse features historical
artifacts and information located in the lobby.
Agencies and Offices in the Courthouse
- St. Charles Parish Assessor
- St. Charles Parish Registrar of Voters
- St. Charles Parish Clerk of Court
- St. Charles Parish District Attorney's Office
- 29th Judicial District Court
- St. Charles Parish Sheriff''s Office
- St. Charles Parish Council Office
- Council Records
- St. Charles Parish President's Office